Tips for a Happpy Kaaimans Visit
- The houses are only accessible by boat. It is easiest to cross the river at high tide. You can pick up a tide table at any petrol garage.
- Even on the hottest days, bring something warm to wear. The evenings can be surprisingly cool.
- Crocs, although ugly, are really, really convenient for messing about on the river
- One can often see satellites at night if one studies the skies in the hour after sunset.
- Wear shoes after dark. You are incredibly close to the natural environment here. Walking barefoot after dark is no more recommended that walking around on a hiking trail barefoot after sunset.
Contact Lizette at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call on 082 820 0521